網頁

2009年7月24日

You are what you read

Books i am currently reading.

No idea why I am so into Harry Potter, just cant stop myself reading once start! The HP series are the most popular leisure reading for me!!

* * * * *

Jenny lent me this book, which she rated it high - Lady in Waiting.

The writer claimed it's suitable for all lady no matter you are single, dating w/someone, engaged or married. Yet I would say it is v. suitable for those who are desparate to get a mate! Not me at the moment (haha), so I found a bit bored reading it. um... still, I think it is worth to have one on bookshelf, I was moved by a few chapters (on devotion and sense of security), a good tool book.

* * * * *

I randomly picked up at bookstre and find it really interesting and worth to read! It was the best book on relationship I've ever read! highly highly recommended! Although the write said it's a book for lady who are dating, in a committed relationship or married, I find it's also a book for single lady, and even men should read it!

Well... some men really don't know what manhood is - don't know WHO he is, WHAT he does and HOW much he makes. If you, a man, find that you don't have dream, see no vision and could not implement your plan, it's a book for you!

1 則留言:

Florence 提到...

I found people talking about the last book. But I thought it is just another ordinary 'book on relationship'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...